Wingamesonline.com now opens!

Please read topics in this forum regularly. They contain information from the admin and mods on current developments on this message board.
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Wingamesonline.com now opens!

Post by Joris »

- http://www.wingamesonline.com/

After working on it for quite a while, we are proud to show you our new website: http://www.wingamesonline.com. The site layout and structure is the same as you might know from dosgamesonline.com, but the difference can be found in the content. There are only 20 games for the windows platform at the moment of writing this, but this number will soon increase. If you have any tips please let me know via the contact form.

Only thing left to say to you is have fun, and if you like it, don't forget to tell your friends!

Please let me know if you like it or not.

Cya,

Joris
JKSM
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by JKSM »

Good job. :thumbsup: Very organised with screenshots and reviews and easy to navigate.

Just a question, on the front page under popular games, what does the green and red triangles stand for?

I must been out-out-touch about remakes. Wow, there a Pushover remake. I always wanted to have a level editor for this game, finally someone made it. Tried out 3 levels, and found it to be good as it retains the gameplay of the old original dos version. However, it's a bit fast moving, maybe it's the pace of life nowadays. :P Probably after I have time to try out more levels, I'll submit some comments. It's so much better than some commercial remakes like Domino Dash where the graphics are nicer but loses the quality of the gameplay.

I'm looking forward to the 2nd version of the person is getting to do, sounds so interesting.

One popular remake that I've seen is Head over Heels and a sequel in the making.
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Joris »

The green and red triangles show if a game is higher or lower in the top 5 than the previous month or week :)
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Way to go Joris! :thumbsup: Very nice site indeed!
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

dude thats awesome!!!