Siege or Siege: Dogs of war

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.

Siege or Siege: Dogs of war

Post by Guest »

Ok, I've looked all over the net trying to find this one, but I cant even figure out the company who made it so I can contact them. If anyone knows where I can find this game It would be greatly appriciated. Here's the info I have on it besides the name. BTW, Siege was the original...Siege: Dogs of War was the expansion.

1. This game was released in the early nineties....just guessing I'd say from 1990 to 1992.
2. Gameplay was set up like a real time strategy...just alot simpler. You had a bunch of groups to pick from. From different types of undead, to elves...there was a ton you could choose from. What made it great is you could make your own combinations.
3. You could play this game over a modem. I remember me and a buddy playing this over a blindingly fast 2400bps modem. Hey, that was smokin back then!

Anyways, any help you guys can give me on tracking this game down would be greatly appriciated! Thanks!
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Siege is the expansion to the game dogs of war. I can send you a link, but you will have to join or put your email.

image edited out

is this the game?

EDIT by Da_Goat: Hehehe, you should o' seen it. HOTU has a hotlinking thing, so it gave the URL in the image. I had to take it down, sorry.