Hints/Help for "Wrath of Earth"

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Dark_Star

Hints/Help for "Wrath of Earth"

Post by Dark_Star »

Hello DOS gamers one and all. I'm pretty new here, but I have an old problem - namely that I can't get past a certain spot in the game from the now-defunct (i think) company ADDIX. It was called 'Wrath of Earth' or WOE for short. Following is a description of the level I'm stuck on.

I come out of a turbolift and get a communication in the HUD cam saying 'the exhaust vents are open, close and repressurize'. I fight my way into a shuttle bay with a small spaceship/shuttle docked there. After a short search I knock off a guard robot and pull a lever that closes the vents, Next I find a large door (think garage-door size) that leads to a section of the bulding with a TON of pipes and three large wheels that I can turn.

The previous levels were, in order;
1.Your drop ship is hit by a missile and you eject at the last moment. You (the player) then gather up five seismic bombs in an icy terrain, battling dozens of enemy robots and the freezing temperatures. Finally you stagger into a battered old train station and board the still-working monorail train.

2.After entering a heavily guarded building, you fight your way to different locations to plant the five bombs and leave the area via a turbolift.

--------------------
So I've shut the stupid vents, but can't figure out what to do next, especially with the three wheels where all the piping is. Is there a certain sequence I need to use, a specific way of aligning them, both? Help? Anyone beat this level?

One last thing: I've been told to use the cheats one has to 'start the game with the WOE TranSend command line'. This has proved to me a 'Microsoft answer': correct but useless. Just how do you DO that?! :huh: Any specifics on this would be appreciated.

Until this point I've been a knight in high-tech armor :karate: - helping the survivors in any way possible, destroying every last robot, alien, and enslaved colonist. Not once have I even shot -at- a survivor; they have made it through hell on earth for years until help arrived. I'd like to continue that noble cause and beat these *&%^ aliens once and for all!

---Also, the game is giving me very bad dreams :shifty: (and that creepy music!...) I want to finish it -ASAP- in order to say "there! I beat that game!" and get rid of it. So could you please lend a hand?
bdoc19146

Post by bdoc19146 »

hi there i know it s been awhile but did you ever find out what needed to be done with the three wheels im stuck at the same point in the game

thanks bdoc
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

It's been more then a year since he posted, and apparently none knew the answer ...
I think your best shot will be to cheat trough the level, you can find some cheats for that game@
http://wrathofearth.pc.supermegagames.com/

Not that I want to spoil the game for you, but .......... sometimes a wisely used cheat is needed.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.