PC DOS Side-Scroller with asian touch and japanese Cities as Codes [The Incredible Adventure of Mad Mac]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
ArcDoorn

PC DOS Side-Scroller with asian touch and japanese Cities as Codes [The Incredible Adventure of Mad Mac]

Post by ArcDoorn »

Hi, I'm looking for an old DOS game that I had on floppy disk. I played it on my old 486 with Windows 3.11. To start, you had to enter the start command in the Dos window.

I think there was a genie on the cover. (But it was not Aladdin or Prince of Persia - not a well-known brand). You ran, jumped from left to right. In the background there was a wall with different levels. At the end of each level, you got a code that was always a Japanese city so that you didn't always have to start over.

The graphics were pixelated but not as old as the first DOS games. But no 3D graphics (as I said, it fit on floppy discs).

I think there were still different flames that you could somehow collect. But that's when my memories leave me. Can any of you help me?
ArcDoorn

PC DOS Side-Scroller with asian touch and japanese Cities as Codes

Post by ArcDoorn »

I found it.
The Incredible Adventure of Mad Mac
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PC DOS Side-Scroller with asian touch and japanese Cities as Codes

Post by Rwolf »

That was quick, I'll add a MobyGames link: https://www.mobygames.com/game/143663/t ... f-mad-mac/