MOBA game....

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
kingpluto28

MOBA game....

Post by kingpluto28 »

Hello to everyone reading that. I'll try to be as detailed as possible from what i remember about a certain game. So in this game you have 3 nations you can choose from (blue, red and green). the blue had eagles logo, the green had snakes but i dont remember about the red one. The game is based in space and your mission is to take over other nations(between the 2 remaining). You also find other aliens, that when they hit your troops it turns them like the aliens. In there you had tanks, troops medics and etc. and the view of the game was like ''Defense of the Ancients''. I think there were also bases located that you have to take over. I remember playing it in 2012, so that means the game is probably between the period 2000-2012. Please, if you see or know anything that seems like it, send them to me or reply under this post. Please help me find it and complete it once and for all. :no1:
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

MOBA game....

Post by MrFlibble »

kingpluto28 wrote: So in this game you have 3 nations you can choose from (blue, red and green). the blue had eagles logo, the green had snakes but i dont remember about the red one.
That sounds awfully a lot like Dune II, or Dune 2000.

Could it have been this?