(Solved - Starquake) Looking for sci-fi, adventure, side scroller /arcade Dos game from the late 1980s

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
reaperofchaos

(Solved - Starquake) Looking for sci-fi, adventure, side scroller /arcade Dos game from the late 1980s

Post by reaperofchaos »

Hello,

I originally played the game on a Tandy 1000 in the late 80s / early 90s. Same Era as Fightmare or Mickeys space adventure. It was loaded via a 5 1/4" floppy. It was a low resolution side scroller/ arcade that was limited to four color graphics. the main character that you plays resembled the Warner Brothers Martian. You traveled to different worlds/levels with a teleporter. The the color pallet would shifting between the different worlds. you had to solve puzzles at each world to get to the next. I believe you sometimes had to go back and forth between worlds/levels to accomplish goals. There were opponents in the form of robots and aliens you had to sometime shoot with lasers at to get through areas but combat didn't seem to be the focus of the game. I also remember there being traps and other obstacles. I feel like the word space and or the letter X were in the title but I could be wrong. Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Last edited by reaperofchaos on Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reaperofchaos

Looking for sci-fi, adventure, side scroller /arcade Dos game from the late 1980s

Post by reaperofchaos »

I Found it! Take Name of the Game is Starquake.