[Mac][90s-Early 00s] Art Studio game with animated stamps

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
VairaSmythe

Post by VairaSmythe »

Platform(s): Mac / PC

Genre: Art

Estimated year of release: '90-'03?

Graphics/art style: Pixels 16 bit or better

Notable characters: N/A

Notable gameplay mechanics: You click a character to place on the scene and when you're ready you hit a button to make them move across it. The characters also had their own sounds.

Other details:

I think it was a Mac game, probably CD-ROM. There were scenes that were premade or you had a white scene so you could select from their assets to make your own.

I specifically remember a Wild West stamp of a woman in a pink/red dress that would say "Doh dee doh" because when I was younger I thought it was hilarious and we'd spam that on a blank white 'scene' and hit play to hear it overlap.

I have been looking for this forever but cannot for the life of me find it or anyone else IRL that remembers it... Looks like a few Redditors have seen it before though - still no one has gotten a title :(

Played around the same time as Peter's Magic Adventure, and Disney's Aladdin Activity Center, and Snood.

Not Kid Pix
VairaSmythe

Post by VairaSmythe »

Forgot to mention:
I looked through myabandonware[.]com and macintoshrepository[.]org to no avail
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

I would suggest looking at MobyGames, if you haven't already, but I have trouble finding the right search criteria for the kind of game you're looking for. I know that something similar has been documented at MG, but I can't remember the title or anything else about it, sorry.
VairaSmythe

Post by VairaSmythe »

MrFlibble wrote: I would suggest looking at MobyGames, if you haven't already, but I have trouble finding the right search criteria for the kind of game you're looking for. I know that something similar has been documented at MG, but I can't remember the title or anything else about it, sorry.
@MrFlibble Yeah I've looked there... Thank you for your help though :)

The search continues!