2D platformer mobile game about vampires

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
zeroa5raven

Post by zeroa5raven »

Hello everyone! Been searching for this game for a while now. The game was a pixelated platformer, you control a girl in a skateboard and play in the stages, like abandoned buildings or mausoleums.

The objective of each stage was to redirect the sunlight (that entered usually by a hole in the ceiling) using mirrors that were placed in several parts of the stage, until you were able to direct the sunbeam into a casket where the vampire was sleeping (the casket was usually in the far down corner of the stage) to weaken him and to fight him.

The stage had a limited amount of sunlight (don't remember how many minutes irl), i think it had some king of clock in the corner indicating the hour visually, from morning to noon to night time, the game started to sound an alarm when it was close to night time, if you didn't finished to redirect the sunlight with the mirrors, you had to exit the stage by the same hole where the sunlight is coming in, if i remember correctly a little message appears saying "come back the next day?". You didn't lose your progress if you do this. You can stay during night time but, the vampire will wake up and go after you no matter where in the stage you are, and since it's not weaken by the sunlight, it will most likely kill you.

I don't remember correctly but i think it was three vampires, they were like rockstars of some kind. Also, in the stage you could find lesser enemies, one i remember was the zombie fans, i think they were mostly zombie girls that were really annoying to deal with.

I also remember in the stages there were a lot of stairs to go into the different levels of the stage, to go down or up these stairs you had to use the skateboard, sliding in the rails.

The last thing i remember, i used to play this in my dad's Nokia 5200, back when i was starting highschool, like 13 years ago. The icon of the game was a light blue square, showing a mouth with two fangs, both fangs with a bit of blood, front view.

The name of the game there was "Vampires", but i don't think that was the real name.
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

This phone supported Java for games & applications, so something in the J2ME platform list at Moby could work; the closest I saw are the two Castlevania games: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. I did not see any mirrors in the screenshots though.

There is also this game: Vampire House of Horror, which was made for older phones; not listed on Mobygames.
zeroa5raven

Post by zeroa5raven »

Hmmm no, is none of those :shame: