Windows, Adventure RPG with scene inside maze

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
mbacktrack

Post by mbacktrack »

Hey all,

Please see below. I played this game when i was much younger but dont remember the name of it. everything is kinda fuzzy from the younger years and i never thought my brain would be mush by 30. Thanks for any help.

Basic Info:

Windows
Guess release time of 95 - 05
Adventure/RPG
3D

May have been 3rd person or 1st person
Game was live action.
No guns.
Used swords and bows (maybe magic?)

Setting:

All I remember about the setting is a maze with tan stone walls. The maze may have been in an underground cavern. After the maze section, the setting opened into a forest and I think I remember a very large tree, but the tree detail may not be accurate.

The maze section had skeletons in it and chests that you could loot from.

I don't remember the developer or publisher or I'd probably have found the game by now.

I remember playing this game around the time I played Draken: order of the flame.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

mbacktrack wrote: All I remember about the setting is a maze with tan stone walls. The maze may have been in an underground cavern. After the maze section, the setting opened into a forest and I think I remember a very large tree, but the tree detail may not be accurate.

The maze section had skeletons in it and chests that you could loot from.
This isn't a lot to go by. From the games that I know, Dungeon Siege kind of fits the description.

Here's the part with the crypt full of skeletons followed by the forest:
https://youtu.be/SvBQFD3x6Nc