Kingdom web based game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Eviah

Kingdom web based game

Post by Eviah »

So a couple years ago I played a web based kingdom game where there were 3 playable kingdoms one green like a nature Kingdom then a desert one and a ice one also there was a like black Kingdom that was unplayable this is all I remember of the game if you can find it off of that I will PayPal you 10 bucks because I wanna play it again [edit] I'm pretty sure it had a top down view and was not drawn realisticly I played it on windows and it was also 2d the objective was to get to the center of the map [edit] I'm pretty sure it had set lanes to go down and had a mana system to spawn troops [edit again] I actually had a dream where I remembered a very slight glimpse of the game so take it with a grain of salt but the game had cavalry that either gained experience or was able to be upgraded don't remember which one also there was gold to buy troops and the mana was for creating buffs or nerfs for troops that much I remember it made a flag that had like a green circle that showed its radius
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Kingdom web based game

Post by MrFlibble »

We're not very knowledgeable about recent browser games, but you could look at MobyGames. Here's a list of browser-based fantasy strategy games that it has:
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/ ... ames/x,78/