Windows, 3D, kangaroo with red cap escaping from lions collecting jewels [Sammy the Suricate in Lion Land]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Strudel

Windows, 3D, kangaroo with red cap escaping from lions collecting jewels [Sammy the Suricate in Lion Land]

Post by Strudel »

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a Windows game, it had really bad 3D graphics. I am not sure, if it was 3rd or 1st person, maybe it kept on switching between those two. The goal of the game was to collect all colorful jewels. There were enemies trying to kill you, they looked like lions, or some other wild cats, running on two feet. The way they attacked was, they expanded their arms and smashed you (looked like clapping or very violent hugging :jester: ). To overcome these beasts, you could collect flies, bees or wasps (or something like that) and then throw them at them. They got hit and they fell to the ground or became confused/distracted. You could also break some wooden walls with them. I also remember some of the enemies. The strongest one had all white skin, red eyes, black jeans and jacket, he had those spiky metal bracelets and he also had white spikes on his head, maybe even his back, that looked like punky mohawk hairstyle. The second one had dark brown skin, pilot glasses, beret with green, red and yellow stripes, necklace, green jacket. I am also pretty sure that thanks to this game I learned how to mix colors and I think we mixed those colorful diamonds to get other colors. Thank You! :love:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Windows, 3D, kangaroo with red cap escaping from lions collecting jewels

Post by Rwolf »

He is not a kangaroo, but a suricate called Sammy. This game came up recently.

https://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/ ... -lion-land
Strudel

Windows, 3D, kangaroo with red cap escaping from lions collecting jewels

Post by Strudel »

Yes that's it! Thank you very much :D I played it when I was like 5 years old so I remembered it as a kangaroo, but it is a suricate :D Again big thanks for quick response!