Whats the name of this early 2000's animal puzzle game?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
fatmanbigfat

Whats the name of this early 2000's animal puzzle game?

Post by fatmanbigfat »

I remember playing this old children's puzzle game but I cannot seem to find the name. I only remember vague details but hopefully it's helpful enough.
- I remember playing it in early 2000s, around 2008-2012, however I don't know it's release date.
- I remember playing it on windows.
- I assume it was an unpopular game because I have thoroughly looked through mobygames and other lists but I cannot find it.
- I think there was a website for it, and there were multiple games/game-modes you could select, around 4?
- I remember that part of it had a forest theme, in which there was a brown bear or beaver talking to you, most likely the former.
- I remember it including many puzzles, specifically one with keys to unlock certain rooms, one of them being a dock with a ship or a submarine, where you could interact with certain items. I think that you needed a purple key to unlock that room.
- I remember that little to no creatures in this game were humans, they were predominantly animals.
- I remember in one of the 'key' puzzles that there was this room with a red carpet, which the game used to represent the saying a 'bug in a rug'.
- I'm pretty sure that the game took place in first person, or at least you couldn't see yourself.
- I remember some the visuals of this game looking very 'dank', and poorly made, as well as some in 8 bit.

I know that this was very cryptic, but I hope that it rung some bells. :huh: