Forgotten Name[PC][Web-Browser Game][2010s]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
coollizza

Forgotten Name[PC][Web-Browser Game][2010s]

Post by coollizza »

Ima use this template to see if anyone can help me its gonna drive me insane looking for this game

Genre: Social Web browser game

Estimated year of release: 2010-2015

Graphics/art style: Cartoonish, big heads, characters were shaped well and had smooth animations. Literally almost like a funko pop. Animation wise it was 2D but seriously really smooth

Notable characters: There was a guy with dreads and a ninja I vaguley remember there were 100% other characters as well I just can't remember. The type of characters you could pick were very diverse in race/color and customization

Notable game play mechanics: You could do actions such as giving hearts, kisses, or you can fart and laugh. You could throw like spiked balls at people for no reason. Mostly I think you could go trade eggs??? People would make mazes in their house for you to get prizes

Other details: It was a simple social game, similar to habbo. The character customization was literally you free falling and as the character was free falling you would pick hair color, clothes color and all that. You could go around do actions and talk to people. You had your own house and the game had eggs I really am trying to remember if it was eggs or not. But a lot of people wanted the one item and peoples houses would be labeled as such "[Maze Contest]" and other things like that. It had multiple maps to go to but when you go to the maps there isn't anything to do you literally just talk to people and react. You could also randomly fly it was just a random emote you could do. The animations were smooth and it wasn't a typical art style of web browser game. They did a lot of seasonal things as well if I can remember correctly. '

Im trying to find this game cause the nostalgia is hitting me hard. Im not 100% if its still alive but I hope yall can help me out