RTS game, Windows Pc, around 2010

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Rockrolla97

Post by Rockrolla97 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:06 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a game that i played around 2010, it´s a rts game a bit like age of empires, but i've searched and searched and can´t find the game, i remember that you could build stables than collect the horses around the map put then on stables, build infantry on barracks and send them to the stables and they would train and come out on horse.
You could send troops to the walls and they would be on top visible, there was 2 small maps, those maps that shows the entire map, normally black because you didn't explore the map yet, the one on the left is yours then if you move the units to the bottom they would come up on the 2º map at the bottom, then you just go up at you meet the enemy, a unit that i remember is ladders that you could put on the wall to just climb it.

Hope to find this game, had a lot of fun with it.

MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Rockrolla97 wrote: there was 2 small maps, those maps that shows the entire map, normally black because you didn't explore the map yet, the one on the left is yours then if you move the units to the bottom they would come up on the 2º map at the bottom, then you just go up at you meet the enemy, a unit that i remember is ladders that you could put on the wall to just climb it.
This reminded me of Fate of the Dragon and/or its sequel Dragon Throne. Both games are visually very similar to the Age of Kings.

Here's a screenshot showing siege ladders: