Medieval rpg on an island, shipwreck at the begining

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Julijuly

Medieval rpg on an island, shipwreck at the begining

Post by Julijuly »

So I played this beta version of a game, I would say about ten years ago, (so around 2008) where you started by waking up on the beach of a mysterious island after your ship had wrecked and you were the sole survivor. You would then proceed to go and explore the island, find equipment, in this semi-open world game. It was in a fictionnal medieval setting (swords, armors, etc) Can't remember if there was magic or not, but probably yes. Reminded me a bid of baldur's gate or guild of war, but the combat mechanics were more action oriented (you could block, dodge, for example). Never got really far cause the free demo I played ended after like 15 minutes of gameplay. I have been thinking about this game for a while now and have become obssesed with finding it, with absolutely no luck so far.
Any hero out there to help me?
Yo yo whateva
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

Post by Quadko »

I think one of the Eschelon games from Basilisk games started like that. Worth a look, at least.
And those were inspired by the Spider Software RPGs. Lots of those and they've been going a while.
brandon8

Post by brandon8 »

Administrator note: This spammer post has been censored and is retained for monitoring purposes.