Help me remember the name of the building blocks game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
AzTeez

Help me remember the name of the building blocks game

Post by AzTeez »

Hi guys..
I need help in remembering the title of old classic computer game that I used to love playing when I was a kid.

The game has lots of things to do, but the one that I remembered the most is using blocks to build house and buildings. It's using drag and drop, where there are hundreds pieces of blocks that you can select from left and right menu. The almost look like from Tetris blocks. You can also place the human blocks (have different kinds of colors and faces too). It is in isometric perspective or ortho view.

The game also contains some sort of interactivity with the scenery. The one that I remember is in a farm scenery, with lots of props and stuff on screen. For example, if you click on a scarecrow, it will moves and dancing. If you click on silo, the roof will fly or something.

I wish somebody had played the game before and knew the title of the game, and I think it is called Kit-Kat or something, but that's why I am not really sure and forgot already. I search this name online, and no results.

I provide some MS Paint drawings of how the game looks like according to what I remembered:

Building blocks game

Interactive scene.