The Ur-Quan Masters 0.7.0

General discussion for all topics related to DOS, Windows, Linux, consoles, etc. Anything to do with games.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

The Ur-Quan Masters 0.7.0

Post by Dogbreath »

In case you haven't seen, after 4 and a half years there's been an update to the Ur-Quan Masters. As always, you can get it here.

Basically they added a good bit of new dialogue to make the plot more intuitive, and otherwise cleaned it up and make it a more enjoyable gaming experience. As far as I can tell, except for better internet multiplayer (a battle room would be nice), it's now "complete."
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggghhhhhh.

Not enough free time.
:cry:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
alton00

Post by alton00 »

Basically they added a good bit of new dialogue to make the plot more intuitive, and otherwise cleaned it up and make it a more enjoyable gaming experience. As far as I can tell, except for better internet multiplayer (a battle room would be nice), it's now "complete."
I had not faced any difficulty or complications with the 70-486 for more information H3C for more detail wikipedia you can also see about this Amazon best wishes