Dink Smallwood.

Add your own reviews of games here.
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Dink Smallwood.

Post by Check-Mate »

What do you think about that game?
I've played it a couple times. Talk about gory for it's graphics. There's lots of *Killing* but otherwise, I think it's pretty fun (for an older, less advanced type)
The music is not too bad, but everytime it has to change, it slows the game play, and makes it really annoying. (seeing as though this game sometimes has the reputation of freezing, so you don't know whether it's frozen, or it's just loading.)
Overall, I give it a 8/10. It's good play, and fun to slay monsters, but the plot is a little thin. You go from city to city killing things, not that I don't like it. Good game, I recommend. It's shareware, and I'm not sure if you can get it here, but you can get it at other sites. You can IM me for sites.
Thanks.
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

Yheah i have finished the game,it is very good,it has some fun parts,like the end boss has the face of an developer of the game
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

1. IT'S FREEWARE.

2. It's also a GCS, not just a game. Much of the value lies in this... just like noone plays zzt for Town, noone plays Dink Smallwood for the original world. You can get hundreds of D-mods <html><a href=http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~dink/displ ... </a></html>. For a good impression, try Stone Of Balence, Pilgrims Quest, Friends Beyond 3, Prophecy Of The Ancients, and As Good As Eternity. Notably, SOB and PQ, because they are so completely graphically revamped that you wouldn't even know it's using the DS engine.
Cakephatt
Expert
Expert

Post by Cakephatt »

ahhhh... do I miss spending countless hours in front of the computer making my first games using their engine. I really really recommend this game (or any other mods) to anybody who wishes to have a good, fun (and often time consuming) time. This game has some glitches and can get boring after you beat it a couple times, but it has a great storyline, a good engine to build your own mods (and plenty to download), and a lot of ducks to chop up. I also like the story line, I.E., the cute dwarf-magician, yeties, abusive step uncles, and Duck worshipping towns (which you can turn into turkey and feed the villagers). This game has a great engine, good graphics, and runs on windows 3.1. :laugh:
YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES! NOW DO AS I SAY AND DRINK THE KOOL - AID
IANAL
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I-ANAL is a Usenet and chat abbreviation (acronym) for "I am not a lawyer." A similar abbreviation, TINLA, stands for "This is not legal advice."
Homo

Post by Homo »

:devil: :karate: :sleep: :jester: :cuccoan: :karate: :rolleyes: :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :P :P :wow: :suspicious: :love: ^_^ :upset: :angel: :bday: :D :angel: :bday: :blah: :huh: B) :cuccoan: :devil: :devil: