Teaching my cat 'Ode to Joy' lol

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Teaching my cat 'Ode to Joy' lol

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

:blah:
CHEAP !!!!

On the other hand, the same with your goldfish ...... that would be .... yep.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

dosraider wrote::blah:
CHEAP !!!!

On the other hand, the same with your goldfish ...... that would be .... yep.
Since you love leaving comments that make absolutely no sense on my vids why don't you subscribe. It's free and remember "All the best things in life are FREE!" Wonderful quote :D for cheap old men during the great Belgian depression
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

hahaha
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Wally wrote:hahaha
Heh heh thanks Wally. A day without laughter is a day wasted. Yours just got saved :D
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

This video got posted on some foreign site and as always i can't understand the description. Wondering if anyone could translate it. My cat keeps bugging me :(

"Die “Ode an die Freude” grenzt zwar mehr an “Ode an die Katzenquälerei”, aber die Idee des Videos ist eigentlich ganz nett. Zuerst quält Herrchen die Katze mit wirklich unnötigen unsinnigen Übungen am Klavier und stellt diese ins Internet. Das Kätzchen ist davon natürlich sehr peinlich berührt und hat für das Herrchen, dem wohl gar nichts zu peinlich ist, ein paar Worte übrig. Nette Idee."
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Well, you can get a basic translation via Google Translate: (German->English)

"The" Ode to Joy borders "but more of" Ode to the cat cruelty ", but the idea of the video is actually quite nice. First tormented master the cat with really unnecessary nonsensical exercises on the piano and makes it into the Internet. The kitten is which of course, very embarrassed and has for the master, which is probably nothing too embarrassing, a few words left. Nice idea. "

Not sure if that helps at all :suspicious: If anyone on the forums speaks German they could give you a more accurate translation, otherwise that'll have to do ...
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

emmzee wrote:Well, you can get a basic translation via Google Translate: (German->English)

"The" Ode to Joy borders "but more of" Ode to the cat cruelty ", but the idea of the video is actually quite nice. First tormented master the cat with really unnecessary nonsensical exercises on the piano and makes it into the Internet. The kitten is which of course, very embarrassed and has for the master, which is probably nothing too embarrassing, a few words left. Nice idea. "

Not sure if that helps at all :suspicious: If anyone on the forums speaks German they could give you a more accurate translation, otherwise that'll have to do ...
Ha ha many thanks emmzee! Ya I think I should've used google's translator too but my previous experiance with them... well let's just say I'm banned in a few places now.These Germans really know how to describe vids. That was hilarious :laugh:
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

I can sum the translation better:

"The cat looks like it would give anything for opposable thumbs with which to strangle you."
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

Post by Santhosh CHRiS »

Larry Laffer wrote:I can sum the translation better:

"The cat looks like it would give anything for opposable thumbs with which to strangle you."
Ha it'll be a million years of evolution before that ever happens and I can safely say we'll all be long extinct by then... :P