what do u think of these pics for a title?

Questions, comments, and suggestions regarding the forum or DOSGAMES.com can go here. Please do not post "broken links" reports here, please email them to [email protected].

Which banner? [url]http://www.geocities.com/wardrich/Dosgames_New_Title.html[/url]

#1 (white background)
50%
#2 (Black Background)
50%

Total votes: 8

wardrich
"Some Troll"

what do u think of these pics for a title?

Post by wardrich »

Sorry about the ametureish look, but it took quite a long time to get this done, I realize they kinda suck, but if you wanted a new title, which one would you pick?

http://www.geocities.com/wardrich/Dosga ... Title.html

PLEASE VISIT SITE BEFORE VOTING!!

Eventually, i may change the colour scheme, and when i finally find a kick-ass one, ill let you know.

Richard
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

the one w/the white background would go along with the site better, but I think the black one looks best by itself.....I couldn't vote both, so I voted for the first.

Now could ya make one for dosgames.tk (my site)? I've been looking for one and those look pretty good. The only requirement is a black background.
Last edited by Da_Goat on Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

sure, ill see what i can do!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

White. Definitly white.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Ally
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Ally »

I like the black better.
I thawt yer inglich wuz vari gud.- Dan (Da_Goat)
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

black. go with black.

Post by Guest »

I hate them both. They are really awful, PLUS, you had the idiocity to save them as jpegs instead of gifs of pngs. Jpegs make it all smudgy.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

thx! i honestly dont care! This is a forum, nothing is to be taken 100% seriousle, AND everyone is entitled to their own oppionion.

BTW

1)Had to use JPGs due to some stupid Geocities thing that wouldnt let me use GIFs for some reason.

2)Graphicas Interchange Format (or GIF) pictures are the ones that do all the smudgeing (if im not wrong) I first saved them as a gif, but then had to change them to a JPG
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

No, GIFS do not smudge. Jpegs are the only format that smudges. if you don't wanna use gif use PNGs. Also, use Bravenet.coms free web hosting. They are the best. plus they allow more features than geocities.
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

boo! Double Poster!! Grr *makes weird faces* Oh well, I took the liberty of deleting your other post.

so Bravenet is good? I may look into it, because I really don't like the restraints of geocities. Also, I can't sign up 'till Nov. 1, but illicit (I forgot the link) looks pretty good, and is rated very high on Game Hippo. I may switch to illicit, if Bravenet doesn't suit.
Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

try clawz.com . Im using that, and they wont even give me a max space limit. It also has mySQl, PHP and FTP support. Unfortunattley, you must FTP a page. not page builder or filemanager.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Yeah, but it's soooooo SLOOOOWWWWW
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page