PSP dosbox - Windows 3.11?

Post problems with getting games installed and running properly here.
Someguyy

Post by Someguyy »

Had windows 3.1 actually been confirmed working? or is it still being fixed to work?
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

I've seen several youngsters here in teh neighbourhood with a working W3.11 on their PSP.
So: yes, it works.

But a bit slow. Don't expect too much of it.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
someguyy

Post by someguyy »

Yea, I wasn't expecting any nice speed or anything, just wanted to have it running. but I've given up. I tried several installations and none load, so oh well
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Now yeah, it runs perfect on PC in Dosbox 0.72, games, applics, the whole stuff.
Even in Vista64.
In fact even better in Vista64, but that's more because that one is usually installed on topnotch hardware with shitloads of RAM.

And PSP sux anyway.-(Stricly a personal opinion)-
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
someguyy

Post by someguyy »

dosraider wrote:Now yeah, it runs perfect on PC in Dosbox 0.72, games, applics, the whole stuff.
Even in Vista64.
In fact even better in Vista64, but that's more because that one is usually installed on topnotch hardware with shitloads of RAM.

And PSP sux anyway.-(Stricly a personal opinion)-
yea, i've had it on my vista32 box for months, wanted to try it out on the psp just for kicks, but whatever, i still have commander keen :rolleyes:
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

yeah :D

Good ole Commander Keen :D
Gnmmarechak

Help me as well plz

Post by Gnmmarechak »

I also got that error, but I typed the path correcly and i tried 1000n different ways! With ms0, without, in the root of Memory Stick...