Star Command Deluxe / Gold / Revolution Campaign help

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Multron

Star Command Deluxe / Gold / Revolution Campaign help

Post by Multron »

has anyone successfully beaten the campaign mode? i need help with it, i've having extreme difficulities advancing/warping from level to level.... someone please help me out!!
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Oh so you are trying to say that

you go to beat one level and it just restarts?

Probably b/c you downloaded the game from the-underdogs try finding a full game somewhere else :)

I like Star Command, one of the best RTS games I have ever played (The music really gives it a kick) :D
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Moved to GHHT.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

multron wrote:this is not a downloaded game, it is the FUll game running off a windows 95/98 ms dos computer, no problems, except warping, i've have the problem since i was a kid honestly, playing on an even older computer.... i've tryed 2 different install cds, both purchased new....

i don't know how to beat the first level campaign, i went to reply to the post i made, but it asked for membership and i'm just a guest =( i'll try to register now...
Added your last post here, deleted your new topic. ~dosraider
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
multron207

Post by multron207 »

thanks dosraider for relocating and relying my message/forum, i'm now registered and hopefully someone can help me out!! if anyones even farmilar and would like to chat about the game that's great, im me on aim im, mulmastaphlex is my handle. Thanks and good day to all! :thumbsup:
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

First of all: Welcome @DGF.

About the Revolution campaign, seems not much help is findable. :/

IGN has a Star Command de luxe walkthrough/help:
http://faqs.ign.com/objects/003/003650.html
Gamefaqs has also one:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin ... 62705.html

Don't know if they will be of much help, but they give some elaborate 'how to play' info.
multron207

Post by multron207 »

thank you dosraider!! unfortunately, the first one you mentioned is for Star Command, not Star Command Revolution or Deluxe, tho it does say deluxe walkthrough.

and the 2nd one listed doesn't give campaign information.... ugh, this game wasn't very popular... i appreciate you're attempts but i truly can't find any info about it currentl online, there was some metro3d forum or something which had some info, but i don't remember the url, and it wasn't at metro3d.com, it was someones personal hosting i think... ugh!!!

someones' gotta have first hand knowledge!! please!!! :cry:
Greenlizard0.

Post by Greenlizard0. »

If you want to the another level, just go in the green thing at the edge of the map (with your motherschip). You then warp to a new level (looks the same). Each green warper brings you to another area.