Using Quick on Curse of the Azure Bonds

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Crucible
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Crucible »

Romania, Belgium, and Croatia...for real?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Crucible wrote:Romania, Belgium, and Croatia...for real?
Yes, for real. Although, dosraider just lives in Belgium, he's really French. Actually, I'm pretty sure Mr Worm and I are the only regular posters here who are Americans. How is Curse of the Azure Bonds playing?
Crucible
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Crucible »

Dogbreath wrote:
Crucible wrote:Romania, Belgium, and Croatia...for real?
Yes, for real. Although, dosraider just lives in Belgium, he's really French. Actually, I'm pretty sure Mr Worm and I are the only regular posters here who are Americans. How is Curse of the Azure Bonds playing?
It is awesome and works well. I am so happy with it that I am ready to add on now. Man, its like a 20yr dream to get my chance. I had only played Pool of Radiance (not all of the way) and Champions of Krynn (first few moments).
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Crucible wrote:It is awesome and works well. I am so happy with it that I am ready to add on now. Man, its like a 20yr dream to get my chance. I had only played Pool of Radiance (not all of the way) and Champions of Krynn (first few moments).
At some point you should buy Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, as well as Baldur's Gate: Throne of Bhaal. (Which is really Baldur's Gate 3, but not marketed as such) They're the pinnacle of the old AD&D games, being the (almost) last and also the very best and most amazingly in-depth. (afaik, the Never Winter Nights series were the only AD&D games released after Balder's Gate. There hasn't been much of a demand in the past 5 years)