An amazing program!!

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
gmj

An amazing program!!

Post by gmj »

Oh btw, this isn't meant to be spam. Just something I happen to have helped create :)

Dear friends,

I'm about to tell you about a program that could change your life! Have you ever dreamed of making games without the need to write a single line of code? Well now you can! This is not like any other game creation program (Infact, by many critics, it's been named the top game creation program). It's free! (unless you want to upgrade, which you don't have to do cause it's optional).

You can create professional looking games with a few drag and drop actions!

<snip>

If you have any questions, join GMS forums and post your question. Thanks everyone and have an awesome day.

P.S. I'm still working on ASCII GAME MAKER (the best game maker for MS-DOS.. coming soon)
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

I've got to give you credit, you spammers are getting pretty creative.

I checked out your site to see if there was any possibility it was legit... nope. You've got supposed "screenshots" that are really links to other spam websites. I didn't bother downloading your game creator, and I don't think I ever will, judging by how shitty the rest of your site was.

If there's any chance you're legit and are really trying to launch an new GCS, this is the WRONG way to do it. Anyone who's been using the internet for more than 10 minutes is going to be scared off by your site.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Re: An amazing program!!

Post by Larry Laffer »

gmj wrote:Oh btw, this isn't meant to be spam. Just something I happen to have helped create<sup>[citation needed]</sup> :)

Dear friends,

I'm about to tell you about a program that could change your life! Have you ever dreamed of making games without the need to write a single line of code? Well now you can! This is not like any other game creation program<sup>[weasel words]</sup> (Infact, by many critics, it's been named the top game creation program)<sup>[citation needed]</sup>. It's free!<sup>[False]</sup> (unless you want to upgrade, which you don't have to do cause it's optional).

You can create professional looking games with a few drag and drop actions!

<snip>

If you have any questions, join GMS forums and post your question. Thanks everyone and have an awesome day.

P.S. I'm still working on ASCII GAME MAKER (the best game maker for MS-DOS.. coming soon)<sup>[proof?]</sup>

In other news, the superspript tag works just fine.
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Larry Laffer wrote:In other news, the superspript tag works just fine.
... superspript ... ?
Qué?
:huh:
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Cmaza »

"Oh btw, this isn't meant to be spam."

I would've been scared off by the first line of that post.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

dosraider wrote:
Larry Laffer wrote:In other news, the superspript tag works just fine.
... superspript ... ?
Qué?
:huh:

Bugger off you, it was late! :rolleyes:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)