A Free Powerful,Simple DOS games library with utilities :)

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
Shinobi

A Free Powerful,Simple DOS games library with utilities :)

Post by Shinobi »

Hi,
Here is a DOS games Library for C/C++ (it uses structures),I designed it using the Borland Turbo C++ 3.0 (for DOS) and it uses Assembly functions,The library is a .h file that you include it ,it is very powerful if you know how to program well,it contains utilities with source code to do many graphical facilties(in Windows),such as converting pics from Win to DOS,and vice versa,it contains a text file for help..This was designed in 2006-2007 but was for personal use and I don't have the time to make it better..........also There is a kung-fu game designed with it ,it is with the package..don't laugh at the game it is so simple,i just wnted at that time to see if it works or not..but it is really powerful library and free..

grab it from this link:
http://w1.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=121734 ... lope_C.zip

I got another library for qbasic but it is not that speed so i cancelled it..but if you work it on Quick BASIC (not QBASIC) it will be fast..
See Ya..

[Edit by dosraider]
Merged double post, don't double post for some blahblahblah within the day, in fact try to avoid double posting, next double post I don't like will simply be trashed on sight.
Shinobi wrote:Come on people,is there anyone used this stuff?I want to know you opinion?
I am happy because I am a game designer..
I design DOS,Windows,MSX,NES games and I love to learn more about gaming..
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Shinobi:
1 -> Double posting isn't accepted here, wait at least a week or so ...
2 -> We're a very small community here, so be patient.
3 -> Forgot what 3 was, maybe Larry or Wally will remember.
4 -> Same as 3.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

dosraider wrote:Shinobi:
1 -> Double posting isn't accepted here, wait at least a week or so ...
2 -> We're a very small community here, so be patient.
3 -> Forgot what 3 was, maybe Larry or Wally will remember.
4 -> Same as 3.
3: ???
4: Profit