Racing and construction game[= Grand Prix Unlimited]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Racing and construction game[= Grand Prix Unlimited]

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

i remember having a game on a cd, i cant remember what it was called. It was a Racing game (it was formula 1 style cars i think) it had 3d graphics similar to Image
just more "advanced" i guess

it had a construction setting to where you made your own track by setting various pieces down (straight pice, left corner, right corner).

anyone know what im talking about, i remembered about this game when one of my musical compostions hit the solo just that tiny bit of similarity set it off
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

It's not Stunts, I guess...
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

Indy 500
abyss
Moloral Compass
Moloral Compass

Post by abyss »

gran prix 2 or cart precision racing or indy car or indy car 2?
<i>Formerly known as Hulk Hogan.</i>
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

its quite similar to Stunts
One time I had a Jack and coke and it had a lime in it, And I saw that the lime was floating. That's good news man. Next time I'm on a boat and it capsizes, I'll reach for a lime... I'll be water skiing without a life preserver and people'll say 'What the hell?' and I'll pull out a lime...and a lemon too. I'm saved by the buoyancy of citrus.
Frenkel
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Frenkel »

If it's quite similar to Stunts, than it must be 4D Sports Driving :P.
Groeten van Frenkel
Visit us at the Official S&F Prod. Homepage
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

very funny. it may of had grad prix in the title i cant remember
cyb3r.god3
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by cyb3r.god3 »

HA i found it
Grand Prix Unlimited by Accolade