Can someone tell me what this is?

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mr.Smiley4

Can someone tell me what this is?

Post by Mr.Smiley4 »

I cant find anything on this, but mabey you guys can:

I have no information on it, and I want to know where it came from. I also want to know if it had the manuals.
PC Gamer ever since I was 3. :)
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

No idea, but they're probably all demos... possibly came with a soundcard, since it's Creative... and I don't think they ever made videocards. lol. Not sure what it would come from, though... something that was sold in 1994 around 1994, I'd assume, though. hahaha
Mr.Smiley4

Post by Mr.Smiley4 »

wardrich wrote:No idea, but they're probably all demos... possibly came with a soundcard, since it's Creative... and I don't think they ever made videocards. lol. Not sure what it would come from, though... something that was sold in 1994 around 1994, I'd assume, though. hahaha
No, all of them are the full games. It's possible it came with our Sound Blaster 16.
PC Gamer ever since I was 3. :)
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Found this thread about it:

http://www.mobygames.com/forums/dga,2/dgb,5/dgm,56034/

Apparently it did come bundled with a certain SB sound card, though the thread is vague as to which one. It is also listed on CDAccess (linked in that thread) but it's not surprisingly no longer available.
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
ReploidArmada

Post by ReploidArmada »

Everything I've heard about this seems to be right, at least from my opinion. It's not likely that old game/demo discs distributed by various companies for their promotions will be easy to find long after the promotions are complete.

Your best bet is probably to search HotU or other sites (look for them yourself, we can't give you links here) for these various games and compile them personally.