Big Tip For The PS3!!! For All.

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Big Tip For The PS3!!! For All.

Post by tinman47 »

Did you know that when you bought your PS3, a special application called "Home" is on it.This app allows you to go online and go to a kick ass virtual chat room.When you go to this chat area, you can customize
the furniture and you can talk to professional game creators like Id Software's employees,you xcan share your ideas with them,and even learn from them,and even mail them your projects.Cool Beanz :laugh:
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

lol, you should talk to T3h Beast!, since you don't know half of it :laugh:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

I Just Talked With One Of The Employees Who Developed Mario Sunshine,And He Said That The Worst Posible Programming Language To Learn Is C# Because Its Way Too Hard To Learn(It Took Him 7 Years To Learn,And Took Him 3 More Years To Master).He Also Said That Mariosunshine had over 35,000,000 Lines Of Code!!!
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! :cry: His Life Must Suk Pretty Bad!!!
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

lol well, just because something is hard to learn, doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. I mean, Logo or GW-Basic is easy to learn but you probably wouldn't want to try to code any major game/software with it. It may have been hard for him to learn C# because it's object oriented, and he was used to a purely procedural language ... or maybe he never programmed before. (Hint: Programming is hard!)

Also, just to clarify ... for a project like Mario Sunshine, Nintendo would have had a huge team of dozens of programmers working on it, so it's not like he wrote 35million lines of code himself ;)
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
tinman47
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by tinman47 »

Dude,he said there is only a team of 75 developers.If you break that down to categories like sound design,programming,there are only 17 programmers.He says that the first language he ever used is Python.I hate Python.