FoxyTunes & the new FoxyTunes Planet beta

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
The_Sinister_Mastermind
<font color=red><b>Overlord</b></font>

FoxyTunes & the new FoxyTunes Planet beta

Post by The_Sinister_Mastermind »

For any of you who don’t know, FoxyTunes is an extension for Firefox that lets you control your media player within your browser. Most mainstream players are supported and more are being added here and there.

It’s a useful little tool on it’s own, you can read more about it here on their official website or over here at FireFox Add-ons.

Anyway, for people already using FoxyTunes or anyone who is now interested you make want to check out their new beta Foxy Tunes Planet. It’s a private beta and numbers are limited, so get in soon if you want to take part.

Standard FoxyTunes works with FireFox & ThunderBird. The new beta software will work with both FireFox and Internet Explorer. I got accepted to be apart of the beta earlier today and my first impressions of the site is it's actually pretty cool, here’s a couple of screen caps:

Image Image Image

In the first screen cap I've circled normal FoxyTunes so you can get an idea what it looks like, and the pop-up info for the track I was listening to can be seen in the third.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Are you looking for Z? - DOSBox & D-Fend Guide! - I’m looking for 4 games!
Best Of Windows Entertainment Package

DOSgames IRC is back! now with DOS Trivia!
Server: irc.p2p-network.net
Channel: #DOSgames
For mIRC users: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/DOSgames

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Just use the “Finding Old Games” subforum like everyone else.</center>
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Just wanted to say, that the site's great,(note to self, next time FoxyTunes updates, read the goddamned info page) but I have one question for you TSM, what extension did you hide down there? because FasterFox is just about that size... and we know how much you bash that certain extension :devil:
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
The_Sinister_Mastermind

If you're referring to the thing that's sprayed over it's my IP.
<center>I am the master, fear none but me. I am the master of all that will be... Image

Please don’t PM me every time you can’t find a game, I really don’t have time to logon to the site that often let alone be your personal assistant.
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Oh, well sorry, but I didn't think anyone would need an extension to remind him his own IP, even if it's dynamic :P
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
The_Sinister_Mastermind

Who said I used it to remind me of my IP? There are times where you need to know your IP and it's handy to have it right there.