I find that Hugo 3 Jungle of Doom Can be frustrating!

Ask for help with playing games, or post your own tips and strategies.
Bret Hart Rules

I find that Hugo 3 Jungle of Doom Can be frustrating!

Post by Bret Hart Rules »

I need some help here. HOW do you shoot the Elephant with the Blow GUN after you open the cage? :devil:
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

Wrong section. You want "Games help, hints and tips."
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

"Shoot elephant with darts", if I remember correctly.
snake_logan
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by snake_logan »

You may already have the mouse but just in case you don't.. What you're going to want to do is when you're in the witch doctor's hut, put the sandwich you got at the beginning of the game into the little mouse cage and walk to the other end of your cell/cage and wait for the mouse to get trapped in the cage. Then after you're done escaping, take the mouse cage with you. When you get to the elephant screen, put down the cage and open it to let the mouse out. After the elephant freaks out and takes off, shoot the mouse with the darts. Don't ask me how or why this works, but it works.
chess123mate

Post by chess123mate »

How do you escape the with doctor's hut? Do you want to shoot the elephant before you show it the mouse? ??
snake_logan
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by snake_logan »

chess123mate wrote:How do you escape the with doctor's hut? Do you want to shoot the elephant before you show it the mouse? ??
Get out of the hut by making a voodoo doll of the witch doctor from the clay you found in the airplane at the beginning of the game. (if you dont have the things from the plane than you have to restart) Stick the pins into the doll and you'll be able to open the cage and walk out. However, before you go, make sure you open the trap and put the sandwich in it. After that then stand up as far to the right as you can, right in front of the right side mouse hole. Wait for the mouse to walk into the trap, grab the candle, and grab the mouse cage and get the hell out of there. This place is gettin too friggin weird right? Anyway, make sure you go talk to the natives who are cooking over the fire, give em the bouillion cubes you got from the plane so you get the dart gun. Once done go visit the elephant. Set the mouse cage on the ground, open the cage, and shoot the mouse with the blow gun the natives gave you. Don't ask me why... but this will knock out the elephant right in the center of the river. The rest of the game you shouldn't have any trouble with.