plese help! i can't rem. the name of this game...

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
toronadogirl

plese help! i can't rem. the name of this game...

Post by toronadogirl »

i sure hope someone can help me... i used to play a game on my moms friend's old texas instruments computer... it would have come out before 1991 but i have no idea what the exact year of release would have been... all i can remember is that in the game you were in a boat's cabin and there was an alarm clock going off and you couldn't do anything else until you shut the alarm off but i could never figure out how to do it... i would love to get this game and play it but i don't remember the name of it so i can't find it anywhere... if anyone knows please reply or send me an email... [email protected] ... thanks!!
PatrickC1234

Post by PatrickC1234 »

You might try asking this question on a TI/99 forum - here's the
address for the TI site I visit.

www.99er.net/

Good luck - my mom gave me her old TI 99 and I love playing those old games, too.
toronadogirl

thanks! now i just need to find a download...

Post by toronadogirl »

thanks so much!! i took your advice and posted on the ti forum and was able to find the name of the game. it is return to pirate's isle, a scott adams game made in 1983... now my next question is does anyone know where i can find a download of this game that would run on my computer?? (i don't have a ti computer, only my windows xp). if anyone knows where i could find a copy of this game i'd really appreciate it!! thanks again!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

You'd probably have to find an emulator.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page