"End of Trigger List Memory!"

Post problems with getting games installed and running properly here.
SimbatheLionKing

"End of Trigger List Memory!"

Post by SimbatheLionKing »

Hi everyone, :D

When I am playing "The Lion King", after a certain amount of time the game will seem to automatically crash. It goes to the Dosbox screen with the message "End of Trigger List Memory." I think it does this on time, because it has crashed in many different spots. Does anyone know how to stop it doing that?

Simba

Post by Simba »

Is anyone active on this forum? ....

Um... if not, is there an "active" Dosgames forum somewhere? :shifty:

lol

Post by Guest »

I had the same problem on my 486... it had problems on the second level... i have no idea how to fix this thing but when i reinstaled the game (you should do the same) the problem EOTLM message stoped appearing. My advice: download the game from somewhere else, or install the windows version(findable by google)

A note for future posting you should WAIT for more that 3 hours for a reply i don't know where do you live but the mods and admins work late hours so maybe their tired(as in tired=exhausted or just tired of hearing of Lion King problems -> their quite often)
and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? :laugh: cuz you have multiple personalities :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SimbatheLionKing and Sinba :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
no sorry.... just reinstall the game ok?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

Anonymous wrote:I had the same problem on my 486... it had problems on the second level... i have no idea how to fix this thing but when i reinstaled the game (you should do the same) the problem EOTLM message stoped appearing. My advice: download the game from somewhere else, or install the windows version(findable by google)

A note for future posting you should WAIT for more that 3 hours for a reply i don't know where do you live but the mods and admins work late hours so maybe their tired(as in tired=exhausted or just tired of hearing of Lion King problems -> their quite often)
and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? :laugh: cuz you have multiple personalities :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SimbatheLionKing and Sinba :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I forgot to log in... I wrote this post just so you know
<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
SimbatheKing

Post by SimbatheKing »

Anonymous wrote:I had the same problem on my 486... it had problems on the second level... i have no idea how to fix this thing but when i reinstaled the game (you should do the same) the problem EOTLM message stoped appearing. My advice: download the game from somewhere else, or install the windows version(findable by google)

and a little question.... are you by any chance Sqizophrenic???? :laugh: cuz you have multiple personalities :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SimbatheLionKing and Simba
Na, I'm not this "Sqizophrenic" person. Who is he, anyway? lol. Thanks for your help, I'll try that although the message hasn't appeared for a while. :D

Ok... I had to delete some of your smilies to post this message.
The King has Returned
Verdi

Post by Verdi »

i have the same problem, and i dont know what to do
i have downloaded the game from many places and it is always whit the same problem .. pleaseee help i really want to play this game ! thnx
dosgamer8522

Post by dosgamer8522 »

Hey I've had that exact same problem and suffered for long time. not just that crash but sometimes lion can't shout and this is very important for second level to move the monkies.

anyway, I found out the cause of the problem. Its because the game is not designed to work with fast CPUs like ours and that is causing all these bugs.

Solution:

Code: Select all

dosbox -editconf vim
and configure cpu cycles by replacing

cycles=auto
with

cycles=fixed 20000