Letter of Application

Add your own reviews of games here.
CloudCobain
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Letter of Application

Post by CloudCobain »

I have been working on website on which I can publish my reviews for games. However, recently I've had an idea that seems much more appealing.

I'd like to be able to review games for a website. A current website, hosted and run by someone else. That website could be dosgames.com (except it looks like emmzee has already rated all of his games, but I'd be honoured to write full reviews for the games). It could be any website. It could be your website. I'm not holding myself in high esteem, and will take a job anywhere. But if I get more than one offer, obviously I'll have to make a decision.

For examples of my work, I've posted 2 reviews in this board. One is a review of a DOS game (Wolfenstein 3D) and the other is a review of relatively new Windows game (Descent 3). So you can see a varied format for my reviews. I do, however, use a specific rating system; shown in both reviews.

On a side note, I do not wish to be a reviewing drifter. I'd like to be able to settle into one website, and write regular reviews for it.

Thanks.
Lack of iron and/or sleeping.
Ro@m
<i>Hamachi Guardian</i>

Post by Ro@m »

well i wrote for for joris( http://www.dosgamesonline.com ),and a few here(AOEII,and red baron)mtake a look at them
Kazer0 wrote:WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE?