My sincere apoligies

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
webmaster from hell

My sincere apoligies

Post by webmaster from hell »

No, I am not Lakerzz8.

I sincerely apoligize for behaving like a asshole and treating everybody likewise. :shame: I hope you will let me stay and I promise that I will be a benefit to the Dosgames.com forum. I will not flame or annoy (intentionally) anybody ANYMORE. And, no, I DO like John the ax, only he ain't as nice as wardrich. Wardrich never gets mad.
Anyhow, I apoligize, and you may delete my previous entries if you want to. You can even set my post count back to zero if you want.

:shame:
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

really? thx. I can get mad, if i am driven wayyyyyyy past my limits, but as most of you should know, or soon get to know, i am EXTREMELY hard to piss off.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Great that you apoligize. Didn't need to but shows that you're able to take responcabilty for what you do. As for John the Ax, he's a really great person, its just that sometimes he gets a little too upset about things and can come across as rude if you meet him under bad circumstances.

(PS: Whats this about you being lakerzz8? *Sigh* something tells me I'm going to have a LOT of interesting posts to read tonight...)
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

The problem is, Webmaster, that from the moment you started posting, you started breaking rules, so you've never seen my good side. But, yes, apologizing shows that you have some responsibility. I guess I could be a bit lighter on the newbies, I am a bit harsh. Yes, DB, you've got some catching up to do... I didn't think you're zz8, it's just kind of a joke... You know, zz8 leaves, you come. Coincidence. Just like x_blade always supported zz8, it was too big a coincidence. Of course, something was going on there... Not that I'm doubting you or anything, I believe you aren't. zz8 never would have apologized like this.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
webmaster from hell

Post by webmaster from hell »

well, JTA suspected that I was zz8
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Strange timing on posts, this was...
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Both posted at 1:43 AM GMT. Closest timing I've ever seen, within seconds.

BTW: You could have just checked his IP and checked for similarities with lakerzz8's. Also, newbies require a LARGE amount of patience as they are generally unsure how to behave. Give them a week or too of grace.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

Wait, I thought x_blade was zz8?
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

He was indeed.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time