Need help finding old space adventure game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Gamerstevo

Need help finding old space adventure game

Post by Gamerstevo »

Hello, I have no idea what it's called and it has been so long. It was a game where you were a little creature (I think) nad you made your way through all these screens trying to find parts for something, the levels looked nice (All I can remember is dark green and orange/read colors) There were other creatures that tried to hurt you. I'm sorry that I can't give you moreinformation. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you think you know the game, It would be nice to see a screenshot.

I'm pretty sure it was set in space.

Post by Guest »

I remember going through teleporters to go to other areas of the world
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

The genre of game would help us. Was it sidescrolling? (like jumping from platform to platform)? Puzzle? Action?

When you are talking about the colors ... it sounds like its a CGA game (ie, a maximum of 4 colors on the screen at once). Is that the case?

Any ideas/hints of what the name could be (I know you don't know the name, but any "sounds like" or "something like"...), or the company that made the game?

I'll go out on a limb and guess Monuments of Mars (mostly because I know someone else will eventually guess it heh)

Screenshots:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/shots/p,2/gameId,2529/

Download:
http://www.dosgames.com/g_side3.php
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Gamerstevo

Post by Gamerstevo »

I can try and tell you those things, but my memory is very vague. I think it was sidescrolling platformer (I don't think you could jump though) It seemed to have better graphics then the game you posted. Like I said its hard to remember. I was about 7 years old when I played it (17 now) but I think the game was not new when I played it. I think it had some kind of one word name starting with an off letter (Q,Z, maybe)

Sorry I can;t give you any more information.

Thank you for trying