HUGE HELP (metal song)

A forum for discussing television, movies, pop culture, celebrities, rock bands, and anything else along those lines.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

HUGE HELP (metal song)

Post by wardrich »

I don't know the band/title/album, but I know this...

The start of the songs sounds like static, then it sounds all jarblish. It then clears up and says "Each of them must hear through this process... to cause a fresh harvest of heads" There's a bit more, but I forget it. Then it busts into the metal screaming and such.

I remember thses parts in the song...

"Back stabber... I'd like to see you... you will... fall forward... [then there's something else, but I don't know what]" I heard it on a pirate radio station or something...

I tried googling all the song that I remember, but failed misurable. I have it recorded on tape, but it's a crappy recording.

if ANYBODY knows this song PLEASE let me know.

Thanks
-Richard-
Last edited by wardrich on Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

btw: before i stopped the recording, the announcer dude says "That was Cavity" So either the song's called Cavity, or the band is called Cavity. NO, the song isn't Cavity by Boy Sets Fire.

-Richard-
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

Post by Wally »

pirate radio station.. maybe you could find their site !
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

I think it's actually some rent-a-station and I heard the song like 3 years ago. The band's name is Cavity. That I'm sure of. I just need the song title.

-Richard-
wardrich
"Some Troll"

Post by wardrich »

I found it -yay-

Song's called Laid Insignificant and it IS by Cavity. (Or at least that's what KaZaA is telling me... lol)

-Richard-