Freeware only!

Questions, comments, and suggestions regarding the forum or DOSGAMES.com can go here. Please do not post "broken links" reports here, please email them to [email protected].
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Freeware only!

Post by Da_Goat »

How about an option to be able to chose "freeware only"? I get mad when I get into a great game and I have to stop because it's shareware.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

This is probably one of the most frequently requested features for the site. However, it's not as easy to do as you might think. The reason is, again, that the game listings on dosgames.com are not dynamically generated from a database (as they should be). They are, instead, hardcoded HTML. I went back and manually added Freeware/Shareware tags to all of the listings recently ... so now you can at least see what you're downloading before you do so. :)
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

I just sparked an idea.....why don't you do the freeware list like you did the All Games list? You just go to the normal list from several links. I know you could do that!!