I think there should be a picture submiting selector thingy

Questions, comments, and suggestions regarding the forum or DOSGAMES.com can go here. Please do not post "broken links" reports here, please email them to [email protected].

Shoud there be a picture thingy? (read post)

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

Bobo

I think there should be a picture submiting selector thingy

Post by Bobo »

Well uh,

There should be (when your registering or changing you profile) a picture selector like the thingy you guys got, but be able to submit a picture no bigger then what the site admin wants and no smaller then he wants.

Cool no?

So then you can make your own .gifs or your custom pics!!!! :laugh:

Though the MOD or site Admin may be a bit busyer checking for abusive pictures. :o
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

This was already an issue. No. MZ doesn't have the bandwith to support such a thing, and it would take up too much space. It's not going to happen.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

yeah, we all want one of these things (and if you think the admins or mods have are own custom ones, we don't. We just link from an off-site site :devil: ). But since this issue has been discussed already, I'm going to lock it. If any of the mods feel like they should unlock it, feel free.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

Unlocked. I see very little point in hosting avatars here when you can just link to them offsite. If you've created your own custom avatar and want to have it here then:

1. Create your own website and host it.
2. Find some free pic upload website (google image gallery?) and ask them to host it.
3. Put it on a friends website.
4. Have a nervious breakdown.