Liero Xtreme

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Liero Xtreme

Post by Winger2 »

Have you all heard of this? Its an AWESOME addition to liero...now you can play online anytime, with dial-up or LAN. Only problem is there is no permanent rooms..so people are creating them all the time. Check this game out at: www.acid-play.com
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

NOTHING will ever beat Liero.
Oz
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by Oz »

i dunno, TD, soldat's pretty good.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

No no, sorry you must not understand. this IS liero..but with online capabilities.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

? The Liero's maker said that there will never be online possibilities for Liero... Glad if is!

Have anyone made own weapons for Liero?
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

Dammit! I can't download it, it can't find the site? Anyone care to send it to me? It's only two megs.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Winger2 wrote:No no, sorry you must not understand. this IS liero..but with online capabilities.
Must I explain this?

Nothing is Liero, Except for anything with the word "Liero" in it, by Joosa Riekkinen.
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by emmzee »

Gunbound is good too ... and free ... :) <a href="http://www.gunbound.net">gunbound.net</a> .....
Owner / Webmaster of DOSGames.com for over 20 years

Download my free ebook: The Historical Reliability of the New Testament
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Gunbound is also huge.
Winger2
Expert
Expert

Post by Winger2 »

haha sorry if I misunderstood TD. if the link at acid-play doesn't work you can always try: lieroxtreme.thegaminguniverse.com
the best mod out there is: shock v1.10, its in the mod section..like over a hundred weapons or something? I'd recommend the guardians :)
b|ackMagic
Banned

Post by b|ackMagic »

I want a FlamingBush weapon where you shoot lies out of bushs mouth and toast the inncoent wormz. ha ha! :laugh:
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Does anybody know where's the offical homepage of Liero? I can't find it anywhere anymore. It was something like lieroarchive, but... I lost it... :cry:
"Long before there was ultra-super-duper-128-bit-polygon-video-capture, hardware hype, wEiRd TyPe, pointless game ratings, E3, SCREAMING GUYS in ads, Virtual Reality, cliches like "in your face" and "it's the ultimate", 360 degree roto-scope-rhetoric from self righteous reviewers, CD-this, 3-D that, multi-million-dollar TV commercials tainted with TOILET humor...

...there was fun."

The OPCFG - dedicated to the preservation of classic forms of gaming since 1998!
b|ackMagic
Banned

Post by b|ackMagic »

Do ya shtoopid yaked Grooglr searcha! ya~!

^screw da wackos-b|ackMagic^
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
Thunderdog
<b>Token Black Guy</b>
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

Post by Thunderdog »

Someone needs a hug.
Check-Mate
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush
Lover Of The Tiny Guybrush

Post by Check-Mate »

Ok, Black. Your stupid spamming posts are TOTALLY off topic, and really quite annoying. But, ya, Core12...try a google search.
Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Yeah, I have already. And Altavista too... I just can't find it anymore!

And what comes to mr. Black Magic: I don't like your attitude! (did I write it right?) If you continue doing that you'd better go some place else to disturb people!

...there was fun."

Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Okay I think I found it :D : http://hem.passagen.se/otterud/wormhole/index.html (at least it says HOMEPAGE!)(they don't got LieroKit, though... :( )

...there was fun."

Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Alright, people! Forget the official homepage! Here's absolutely EVERYTHING you need for Liero! http://www.kgivler.com/liero/lprog.php

...there was fun."

Core_12
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

Post by Core_12 »

Once more... Here's EVERYTHING + EVEN MORE you'll need for Liero...! http://www.liero-masters.vze.com/

...there was fun."

Kazer0
<i>Mercenary Dishwasher</i>

Post by Kazer0 »

Core, don't ever post that many times in a row again.