ZZT games

Discuss popular GCS tools like ZZT, Megazeux and Adventure Game Studio, as well as programming and other topics related to game design.
Homz
Expert
Expert

ZZT games

Post by Homz »

I'm looking for some recommendation of good, clean ZZT (or MZX) games. Clean as in, little to no swearing, no sexual content or innuendo, etc. Particularly games that would inspire me as a ZZT programmer.
"You believe me," I said gratefully.
"Of course I do," and he held out his hand. "I believe everything out of the common. The only thing to distrust is the normal."

The Thirty-Nine Steps by John Buchan,
Chapter III
Do you like medieval fighting games or RPG's?
Click aici.
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

:cry: I expected more responses than I recieved... Should I have posted this in the GCS forum?
"Of course I do," and he held out his hand. "I believe everything out of the common. The only thing to distrust is the normal."

Chapter III
Click aici.
John The Ax

Post by John The Ax »

I'm sure you know of ZZt.the-underdogs.org's library? Bloodlines is an excellent one, it made me think outside the box with my programs.
Warning: You are being watched.

GameFAQs Contributor Page
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

Yeah, I know about Z2, I just was looking for some personal suggestions from people I trust...

Bloodlines is good. I had downloaded it already, but I didn't start playing it until now.

I downloaded all of the featured games a while ago, but they haven't changed them yet. :(

I'm not a newbie to ZZT, I just haven't released a game yet. But I hope to release the game I'm working on soon... but this is off-topic. I'll post about that in the GCS forum.

Chapter III
Click aici.
Homz
Expert
Expert

Post by Homz »

Thank you JTA! I wondered where my post had went.

Now I can tell you about my ZZT company, Twilight Games, and my coming-soon game, The Black Pyramid.

The Black Pyramid is an archeology sort of adventure, where you go hunting after a mysterious pyramid that rises out of the sand once every year. I know that sounds sort of stupid, but it will be really good when it comes out.

Chapter III
Click aici.
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »

All of the featured games are a guaranteed good ones, the top scores games (located on the bottom right) are usually good as well, but I can't guaranteed that they are "clean." Most ZZTers have ... odd tastes.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

Post by Dogbreath »

*Cough*TeenPriest2*cough*
scorch3000

Post by scorch3000 »

I recomdent the town of ZZT
nastypoisonspikes
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

Post by nastypoisonspikes »