90s, Minesweeper graphics, reach the exit step by step

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Motiontime512

Post by Motiontime512 »

I remember playing it in the 90s I think more in the 1995 to 1999 range but might be earlier anyways the game sort of has minesweeper graphics and how you play is you start at 1 corner and a enemy starts at the other corner and there's a exit but you have to go through a obstacle to get to the exit but with every step you take the enemy takes a step closer to you and the objective is to out smart the enemy and get to the exit before he touches you.. sometimes I'll move around and get the enemy to step into a spot where he's blocked into and can't no longer move out and then I freely move around without worrying about him chaseing me.. hopefully some1 can help me find this game I've been trying to find it for some time also I'm not sure if it's a home brew game or not.. thanks!
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Need help finding a old computer game

Post by Rwolf »

Motiontime512

Post by Motiontime512 »

Close enough but the map isn't that big the map is usually just the size of the screen on the monitor and also no weapons
Motiontime512

Post by Motiontime512 »

You weren't allowed to protect yourself basically just dodge the monster that's after you drod is very close tho
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

Was it something like the CGA Robots game? (which is a modern remake of something old that I'm not familiar with, but may have similar gameplay)
Motiontime512

Post by Motiontime512 »

Yeah similar to that