Possibly Russian PC adventure game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
max.defilippo

Post by max.defilippo »

Hi!

I managed to find this game on this forum a long time ago but now I forgot it again, I hope someone can help!

It's a 2d game, I think you'd call it a side scroller. I think I remember that last time I found this game it turned out to be a russian game with a russian title.

Here's my best attempt at a description; the game starts with you parachuting from a plane and avoiding clouds on the way down. Once you land you are in a safari-like environment and have to retrieve a key that is found inside a hole of a tree. You also have to avoid being seen by some guy (maybe in a safari-outfit, not sure tho). And after this there's a chase scene where you're riding on some animal and have to jump over rocks in order to escape.

There is one part of the game where you rescue someone from a cage, and another part where you are under water and then end up on an island.

There might also be a part where you have to throw a banana at something or someone, can't quite remember if this is right though.

I will be so grateful if anyone can help me find it or point me in the right direction.

Best,
Max
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

I don't know but I keep thinking of the 'Pilot brothers' series: https://www.mobygames.com/group/2248/pi ... rs-series/