High Command by Three Sixty, looking for scenario editor

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
telengard

Post by telengard »

It seems there was a scenario editor made for the game High Command (which I'm really enjoying). Wondering if there is a copy floating around of it somewhere. I've had no luck with my searches.
743886-high-command-europe-1939-45-dos-advertisement.jpg
743886-high-command-europe-1939-45-dos-advertisement.jpg (149.71 KiB) Viewed 617 times
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

This ad is from the floppy release, marked 'to be released in august'. There are later CD releases with covers on Mobygames, and those don't mention the editor. I looked at a forum that talked about this game (among other things), and I read a comment indicating it was never released.

Maybe you can ask for more details there, even it was some years ago: https://community.battlefront.com/topic ... h-command/
telengard

Post by telengard »

thanks for the info! I guess it doesn't surprise me that it might not have been ever released.
oldbuffalo

Post by oldbuffalo »

I emailed the developer many years ago and was told that Colorado Computer Creations never actually finished the Scenario Editor. Great shame, because I loved this game and the ability to edit it would have increased its longevity greatly for me.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Post by MrFlibble »

oldbuffalo wrote: I emailed the developer many years ago and was told that Colorado Computer Creations never actually finished the Scenario Editor.
Thanks for sharing this information with us!