Game from a 1001 games site [Blym]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Pehsfn

Game from a 1001 games site [Blym]

Post by Pehsfn »

Hello, i want to find an old game that i played with my dad on the 1001 games site when i was a kid. Its like a small green ball/slime i think and he has a hat (i think, i dont know for sure) you have levels and many maps, like outdoor, lava levels and more. Your goal is to get to teleport that teleports you to the next level. I didnt find it anywhere on the web, anywhere on the 1001 games where we played it before. If anyone knows, please respond. Sorry for my english, i am not good in it too much. Thank you. :love:
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Game from a 1001 games site

Post by Rwolf »

Looking at the archived pages for www.1001games.com, prior to 2012 they were only hosting pool/billiards type games,but after that year they had a lot of small flash-games of other types.

Did you play *with* your dad in cooperative or versus mode? Or did you just have one player character that you controlled together?

Most of those old flash games are not archived unfortunately, but sometimes you can recognize a screenshot from the archived pages.
If you know the timeframe when you played the games, you might look at archive.org and search for the website in those years.
There are categories to select to limit the number of games to choose from, so maybe you can find something there.
Pehsfn

Post by Pehsfn »

Hey, we was controlling only one character.
Pehsfn

Post by Pehsfn »

I found it, it's called blim
Rwolf
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

Post by Rwolf »

Ok, I think it is spelt 'Blym', at least the character seems to fit with a green blob in a hat.
It can be played in a flash-sandbox app, if it supports 'actionscript 3' which the game uses.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/625054