Side-scrolling action rpg about killing boars-like-humans [Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Suzuki

Side-scrolling action rpg about killing boars-like-humans [Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project]

Post by Suzuki »

I played this game about 12 years ago, the game was probably made in the beginning or late of the 2000s ( the graphics weren't that bad).
-The game's icon image had the radioactive sign (yellow and black) with some editing. The game was generally about the hero trying to defeat enemies who try to destroy the world with radioactive explosions.
- The game had only a blonde male muscled hero character with guns (and other weapon options I guess, or maybe not)
- Monsters which look like boars but stand like humans and a few different enemies u face from time to time, like a blonde female hyperactive monster.
-The game had levels and a few attempts to replay after each death, if u finished all attempts u go back to the very first level.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Side-scrolling action rpg about killing boars-like-humans

Post by MrFlibble »

Blonde muscular guy against boar-like humans? Sounds like Duke Nukem to me, possibly Manhattan Project?
Suzuki

Side-scrolling action rpg about killing boars-like-humans

Post by Suzuki »

Yes it's Manhattan project!! Thank you so much :love: