WinXP game about some massive space battle

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Mokia

WinXP game about some massive space battle

Post by Mokia »

I tried to find a game that got me hooked up everytime i opened up my old cranky pc when i was still on junior high school(around 2007-2009 when i got the pc), it is about a sandbox massive space battle where you control different type of ships from the big capital ship to the small and nimble fighter crafts. its not a space shooter game. the game prob was made somewhere between 199?-200? since i remembered it to be a non pixel game.

some things that i still remember that it was played on a WinXP computer. when you started the game, there will be fleet of ships divided by 2(or more colors) and you will be assigned to one of the color faction, medium and big ships will always clashed each other in the middle of the map. if you control one of em big capital ships, high chance youre gonna die fast getting shot from everywhere lmao. but when you switched to small fighters, you will be assigned to a high speed chase that either you being chased or you chased the other fighter craft. it fired single shot that hards to hit if youre fighting against other fighters.

i might be wrong, it might not be a battle in space. but if theres a game similar to the description above. pls reply :D