Cultures Northlands look alike game, 2000-2008 [Heaven & Hell]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
huchay

Cultures Northlands look alike game, 2000-2008 [Heaven & Hell]

Post by huchay »

It's around 2000 I played that game on an old pc, I can't remember the name but I know it was a strategy game like Cultures, the menu and the character is about 70% similarity but the big different is the structures in my game was agrabah house structure just like aladin movie, and that special thing is we had a character like a pastor that will have a lot of skill to convince the ppl around to go to your side such as propagandize in front of the ppl or make a small rainbow to gain the ppl belief and when ppl have the trust in you , their house will have the color of yours and will be upgrade as you choose to be, If we do not make the villager trust us they won't be our side and other pastor from a different side can come and propagandize like we do. I remember when played it I can't convince the villager and the other came and make the villager follow their side , later become their soldier and attack me back....etc ..If you know something similar to what i told pls let me know, much appreciate.
Attachments
Character and mechanic look alike (65%), my game graphic is smoother and better
Character and mechanic look alike (65%), my game graphic is smoother and better
mfwo6jgdc0i61.jpg (105.7 KiB) Viewed 859 times
building look alike (70%) , my game is more cartoon
building look alike (70%) , my game is more cartoon
0klprchqo6i61.jpg (106.77 KiB) Viewed 859 times
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

Cultures Northlands look alike game, 2000-2008

Post by MrFlibble »

huchay

Cultures Northlands look alike game, 2000-2008

Post by huchay »

OMG, thank you so much for your help , it is Heaven and Hell (2003) , I finally find it, thanks you.