Late 90s PC RPG?, typical warrior saves the day [King's Quest: Mask of Eternity]

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Garfazz

Late 90s PC RPG?, typical warrior saves the day [King's Quest: Mask of Eternity]

Post by Garfazz »

My brother and I had this PC RPG game growing up and I just cant remember the name of it. It couldve been a demo because I dont remember progressing past a certain point. This mightve been a game that was in that first wave of 3D games because the enemies looked so jagged and rough. In the beginning of the game you find a wizard OR a woman that is like 85% frozen in stone. It was either she was stuck in stone and shes the damsel in distress and the wizard cursed her. OR its a wizard just stuck in stone. But thats the only other humans I remember meeting. After that its like a typical 1st person RPG, loot some stuff, kill these weird brown maybe orc looking dudes? Collect a new sword, armor, etc. I remember the manual for this game and there was A TON of different monsters that I never got to see.

*** It reminds me of Drakan Order of the Flame. They dont consider Drakan to be a RPG so this may be listed as "Action/Adventure" ***

I did play this on a Windows 95 or Windows 98 PC.
I played this in most likely 1998-2000.
The main character was a white dude with brown hair.
The graphics were 3D. Id say it looked like the 1996 Tomb Raider graphics with the famous pixel chest of Croft lol.
The game time flow was Real time.
The only monsters I remember were these brown orcs or ogre looking guys.
I think the plot was to save the world or save your town or save your damsel in distress.
Garfazz

Late 90s PC RPG?, typical warrior saves the day

Post by Garfazz »

Figured it out. It was King's Quest: Mask of Eternity.

The whole village was turned to stone I believe. Hope this helps random googlers. :)