Old Computer Sonic (fan)game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
edy88

Old Computer Sonic (fan)game

Post by edy88 »

So, I used to play this game around 2004-2007, in a windows 98. But the game itself is probably older than that.

It was a normal sonic old fashioned game, a lot of pixels, 2D, action game, platform game... But instead of sonic, you could play basically with all the chaotix characters, knucles, migthy, that purple one with a yellow nose, maybe victor, and I remember that there was a yellow one with just one tail. It could be a dumb tails version, or that yellow one that is friends with mighty,or maybe that bee. Or maybe tails himself. if I remember well, I'd always play with knucles, because, at leat in this game, I think he was the only one that could fly.

After a little reserach, I'm starting to think it was a fan game. A very well done one. Maybe a Hack, just changing the sprite of the characters. It may as well be a flash game (but I'm pretty sure the game was ___.exe. However, there are .exe flash games). And it's not the only sonic fan game I played as a kid. Most o them were fan games, as the iconic sonic robo blast 2.

I was a kid (like, 5yo), so I couldn't read English (but i'm pretty sure it was in English), and I was basically a noob. But I remember that the first levels were in some kind of cave, with a lot of stones, but no man-made objects, and there was also a level in some kind of underground palace, with a lot of crystals, water falls and sparkles. I think it could be in this game that there was a level in a jungle with a lot of mushrooms, but I'm not sure.

Oh, and it's not Knucles' Chaotix.

So, if you have any idea, please let me know. I'm desperate :(