American Colonization

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
xeikon

American Colonization

Post by xeikon »

We played this in middle school in social studies like late 2000's but the game was older than when we played it, on windows, and it was about the colonization of america. You would start in Europe and would have a choice at cargo and people to take on the journey. You would land and would be next to a group of Indians and you can trade and interact with. You can also raid them for their stuff, most likely wouldn't be successful. If you were they would come back later and ransack and slaughter your village. You could build guns and buildings. You could send the ship back to get more cargo and people. I really would like to check this game out. The teacher said you could never find this game cause it wasn't made anymore but really want to find it. I've searched up america colonization. Its not the old sid meirs or freecol remake and it wasnt like 2d. Help me please. I remember finding a game that was like it awhile ago and it had like a compass icon.
Last edited by xeikon on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xeikon

Trying to find a American Colonization Game

Post by xeikon »

I remember it really wasnt like civ like power building to win over indians it was more about survival over time the indians would get angered if you didnt trade or offer and they would eventually just come to raid you. You built buildings and walls and other stuff like that to defend.
xeikon

Trying to find a American Colonization Game

Post by xeikon »

Looks very similar to the AMERICA game that came out in 2002 but is more about the colonization of america, like jamestown not the wild west.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

American Colonization

Post by MrFlibble »

xeikon wrote: Looks very similar to the AMERICA game that came out in 2002
Have you checked No Man's Land and American Conquest? Also maybe Age of Empires III?